Today I’ve got a Q&A with Jason, the hero in my new release GRIND. Hope you enjoy it!
1. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Getting my architectural design firm off the ground with my partner Sebastian is definitely up there. Equal with that would have to be getting Cara to say yes to my marriage proposal.
2. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Being with the one I love doing a job I adore almost as much as her.
3. What is your most treasured possession?
I have an old college sweatshirt that Cara loves to wear around the apartment. I’m going to miss that thing when it wears out.
4. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
You have to ask? Cara, of course.
5. What is your most marked characteristic?
I’m told I like a challenge. I like to think I don’t back down when things get tough.
6. If your house was on fire and you could only save one thing, what would it be?
My phone. Kidding! Cara, obviously.
7. What do you love most about Cara?
She’s kind, smart, creative. She knows who she is.
8. What were your first thoughts when you saw Cara?
She was the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen.
9. What is your greatest fear?
10. What is your greatest extravagance?
Buying the restaurant for her. The next will probably be the wedding.
11. Where would you like to live?
Anywhere as long as Cara’s there with me. Pretty gushy, huh? The apartment is good for now but once kids enter the picture I wouldn’t mind the white picket fence in the suburbs.
12. What do you most value in your friends?
Trustworthiness and loyalty.
13. What is your motto?
Grab what you want with both hands and don’t let go.
Want to know more about Cara? Head over to Beyond Romance and read her interview there!
GRIND is available as an early download now at Totally Bound!